Monday, June 22, 2009

Teething Woes

Poor Devon, this has been a very rough few days for him.  Since Thursday (our Anniversary) he has gotten 4 teeth...well 2 plus another 2 part way through.  He ran a fever over the weekend, and has been super congested, as a result coughing and hacking up nastiness. He has the diaper rash from hell and I also think he has sprung a leak in his mouth (notice the soaked shirt?). Did I mention that he will just randomly take a bite out of my shoulder?  The worst part though is I can just tell how bad he feels.  He doesn't know what he wants, he is so congested nursing him is hard.  He doesn't want to eat any solids, and I couldn't get him to sleep for me (though he slept the day away for Colby yesterday...go figure).  Having said that he is sleeping for 12 hours at night, so when he wakes up, he is a starving madman.  I feel bad for the poor little fella.  I am glad that teething is something we do before we start having memories, I don't want to remember that.

1 comment:

B-Mom said...

Poor lil fella! I just can't believe how much he's really starting to look like Jake!