Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Naked Pride

I just love being at home with Jake!  I know I have said that before, but it is so true.  We have a neighborhood pool that we go to very often.  This is the last week that it will be open and Jake and I are trying to get in as many swims as possible. Last year Jake asked to swim EVERY time we went by the pool after it closed, even during snowstorms.  He loves the water, he is my little Michael Phelps : )  In fact most days (like today) I have to call daddy and promise that we will come back when he gets home from work in order to prevent a melt down when it is time to come home for lunch.  Today when we arrived home, he stripped down and we put his swim trunks on the back porch to dry before we went again to the pool.  As I was finishing hanging his towel, I looked to my left to see a naked Jake standing in the SuperMan position (feet apart, hands on hips) and telling the dog Bo in a very Tarzan voice "I am Naked Bo".  I couldn't help but laugh, I wished I had the camera at that point.  I am so glad that I don't have to miss moments like those!

No comments: