Thursday, September 11, 2008

I love the Letter Factory


Jake just turned 3 in July, but he already loves to learn his letters.  About a year ago we bought a DVD called "The Letter Factory" it is a Leap Frog video.  It teaches all the letters and their sounds.  Jake is addicted to it.  It is like kiddie crack, he watched it over and over (he still loves it a year later).  After only a few viewings he could already say the entire alphabet and knows what sound each one makes.  I just found out today that there is another video that is called the "The Talking Words Factory"  I guess there are even more. How do you say "No" to a kid asking for educational DVDs .  If I said "No" I would feel like a bad parent, and it would certainly lead to his being a delinquent in school and maybe even drop out.  Therefore, I must go get them all.  I can't have my 30 year old son living in my basement because I didn't go buy "The Talking Words Factory"

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I love your logic. Makes perfect sense!

B-Mom said...

Good to know, I might have to invest!