Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Blessed!

I am lucky to have meet such great people here in Gardner!  I started going to Jazzercise about 18 months ago, and loved it.  I not only loved the workout, but I also loved the people that I met.  I get excited to go to class and see them.  I haven't exercised since about mid June, but still go on Wednesday's to babysit.  I miss seeing them as often as I used to.  Today, they threw me a baby shower, even though they didn't need to.  I had such a great time, getting to visit with them.  Thanks Melanie, Stephanie, Cher, Betsey, and Bambi for everything!  Steph, you are way too creative with the "diaper cake"  I couldn't even get it to stand straight for a picture, let alone have it look as cute as you did.  Thanks again !  Oh, Jake thinks he needs the wrist rattles for his "watch".
I'll be back at class routinely as soon as Dr Mitchell lets me : )

No comments: