Friday, December 5, 2008

King Size

Ok, this is a little late I know.  Colby, the boys and I went out of town for Thanksgiving last week(Told you this was old).  It was great to get to see our families, but very exhausting.  We stayed at my Grandmother's house on Thanksgiving night.  She has two full size beds in her upstairs room, it is more of a loft actually.  Colby and I slept in one and my dad(brave sole) and Jake slept in the other.  After sleeping there with Colby, I have new respect for my parents and anyone else who sleeps in a full size bed.  Wow, you can't move in those beds!  To think my mom slept in a full size bed during two pregnancies...kudos to you mom.  I know there are people out there that don't have much, if any choice in what size bed they sleep in.  They are lucky to have a bed at all.  This Thanksgiving, I am of obviously thankful for my family, I am also thankful for my KING SIZE BED.

1 comment:

Cori said...

Amen sister! I am not a cuddler. I'm a "get on your side of the bed you're making me hot" sleeper. I'd be miserable without my king sized bed, also.