Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Armstrong Christmas

Every year the Saturday before Christmas, we celebrate with my parents.  It has just become our tradition.  Colby and I look forward to it every year.  This year, we decided to only buy for the kids, and the adults played our traditional "Chinese Christmas".  When I was younger, I looked forward to Christmas, mainly for toys/gifts, and of course my grandma's homemade chicken and noodles.  Now, I look forward to spending time with my family, watching "It's a Wonderful Life" with Colby on Christmas Eve, making my grandma's homemade noodles, and of watching my kids open their gifts.  Not one of the things that make my Christmas special involve me receiving anything tangible.  If you would have told me this 15 years ago, I would have laughed, so I guess that means I've grown up...kind of


My Mom and Dad with my sister Cherie

My niece Casey and her husband David
Me, my sister Cherie, and my brother Garen
Armstrong grand kids : Aiden, Victoria holding Devon, Jake, Aspen, Peyton, and Carson

1 comment:

Carol said...

Lots of new babies...and so it continues! You have such a great family....I love em too! Merry Christmas!