Thursday, November 20, 2008

Devon's 1 month photos

Devon is one month old today.  I know he isn't going off to college yet, but wow time flies. I love you so much Devon!  I am so happy to be your mommy.  You already bring me so much joy, and I know there is more on the way.  I can see it in the smiles that come before you puke all over me...some say they are gassy, but I think you are smiling because you think it is fun to puke on mom. Here are the photo's that we took of you yesterday.  

This picture we took, because we had one of Jake like it.  I love it because it shows you are small enough to fit in my hands.
I love this picture because I can see your cute "gassy" smile : )

4 comments:

B-Mom said...

That picture of him in your hands in priceless! It is amazing how fast they grow. I wish I had pictures like that of my boys.

AmyD said...

Jo he's so adorable! I know I'm posting on the wrong article, but I am proud of you for the solo baby pic adventure too. Go Jo!

Carol said...

Awwww, he's a cutie pie!

Melissa said...

He is so sweet. I know this is about a month and a half overdue, but congrats! I hope I get to meet him soon.