Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wanted: multitasking lessons

I don't know how you moms do it....getting more done than feeding, changing, and praying for sleep.  I know in my brain that someday, I will be able to walk, talk, and chew gum all while being a mom to two little boys.  Right now that someday feels months away.  So, I will do my best to get a blog in every now and then.  It is funny how someone so small can occupy so much of my time...and I love it (the rest is spent telling Jake he needs to listen to mommy the first time).  I do admit, that the time I spend just holding and loving on Devon, doesn't seem like a long time...  Then I look at the time and realize what I didn't get done.  My house and laundry may never be clean at one time again : )  

1 comment:

B-Mom said...

Oh my gosh, he looks a lot like Jake! What a handsome lil fellow! I still can't multitask with two kids and I've had 15 months practice. Now WonderCori, she's a different story. How she does it with 3, I'll never know, but she does!