Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My little helper

Jake has been the best big brother.  He just adores Devon.  I started pumping, in order to stock up for going back to work, and times when I can't feed him myself.  This morning, while I was getting dressed, Devon was in the bassinet and I head him start fussing just a little.  Next thing I heard was Jake..."Don't worry Devon, Jakey is here....d'ere"  Jake then comes to tell me "Devon was cryin, so I gave him some milk...kay?".  I had to laugh when I peeked in on Devon.  He had taken the bag of pumped milk and put it in the bassinet with Devon.  What a great helper.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

What a smarty pants!I'ts moments like that, that makes being a Mom all worth it. So cute.

Cori said...

That is adorable. What a sweet little helper.

B-Mom said...

That is so sweet! What a good big brother! It sounds like he is adjusting just fine.

Carol said...

Congrats on the new babe! Cherie led me to your blog, I hope you don't mind!