Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Back on the Wagon

Hi, my name is Joleene and I have a problem.  It's been a 3 week binder, and it's gotta end. No, not that kind of binder. I fell off the eating as healthy as possible wagon. I hit my 1st weight loss goal early. As of 7/19 (the day before Jake's birthday) I had lost 34 pounds since March 24. I was very proud of myself, and since it was Jake's birthday treated myself. His party was that weekend...and I treated myself.  Ok people, I am not gonna lie, these past few weeks a lot of Sonic Blasts, Malts, and Bacon cheeseburgers have been involved. Maybe even some other deviously deliciousness as well. I would love to blame the 9 million degree heat we had during that time. It was hot, and I did need to cool down, but damn it my self control went down the drain.  I didn't really even workout very much. I hurt my knee and then I had a stupid sinus infection. I can only thank my lucky stars that I didn't gain 1 pound...I even lost 2 more. I am pretty sure that really I have Callie to thank for helping loose those 2 pounds despite my binging.

This week, I started anew. Back to limiting my caloric intake between 1800 and 1900 calories. I am not too strict with myself because of my breastfeeding Callie. I don't want my milk supply to slow down.  I am also back to my working out. Last night I went for a run. I ran 3.5 miles in 44 minutes. I know this isn't Kenyan speed, but for me it is very good. I am getting faster and running farther. I can thank www.legacyft.com for helping me get stronger. I am not always a consistent attendee but try to go 3-4 times a week. I have a crazy love/hate relationship with working out. I love the feeling I get and even love pushing myself as hard as I can, but I hate getting my butt up to go.  I will though, because I have another goal that I WILL hit. I will loose 18 more pounds by 10/22...Devon's birthday party day....oh crap, I hope I don't have a pattern starting here : )

No comments: