Friday, May 22, 2009

Nothing is more fun than playing in the mud


This afternoon, I finished putting flowers in my flowerbed (late, I know, but I finally feel good).  Jake played outside while I worked. I knew that he was telling me that his toys were dirty, and needed cleaned.  I just didn't think to pay attention to what he meant.  I also knew that he wanted to clean them in the dogs water bowl.  I guess my attention to my flowers dulled my mom detective sense.  When I was putting things away and getting ready for lunch, I noticed the giant puddle of mud(blocked by the bucket in the pic) and the side area where Jake was "getting his toys dirty".  When they were dirty enough, he then would clean them in the dog's water bowl.  Needless to say Jake was a bit dirty himself, and very difficult to coax inside.  At least he found something to occupy his time : )

No comments: