Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fun at the Royals

Yesterday, Colby and I took all the kids to the Royals game.  It was Devon's first game.  I am a bad mom though, because I didn't take ANY pictures.  No, not because we didn't bring the camera. It was because we were just too busy balancing everything.  Everyone did great, even though it was cold and windy.  I just didn't want to upset the balance.... Ok, to be honest, I didn't remember until it was too late, and then it was time to go and everyone was upset.  We did have a great time though, Devon flirted with the girls 2 rows behind us.  He would even do his roaring thing to get their attention when they weren't paying attention to him.  Jake was way into the game, every time he heard a crack of the bat, he yelled in excitement (KC got their butts beat, so Jake was mostly yelling for Detroit) , he also wanted to go down and play with them on the field.  He just knew they would want him too. Victoria was happy just texting away, and glancing back at the row of cute college boys behind us.  Colby and I were happy that it was "Buck Night".  Everyone wins!  I was pleasantly surprised, so we will be trying this outing again...and will take some pics : )

No comments: