Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm back....better late than never

About a month ago, we got family pictures taken...see right.  Here are some of the other pics we got.  I am so glad that we finally went and did this.  I must say that I did kind of trick Colby into going...I was ordering shirts for the kids to wear, and decided that we should have a family picture.  I ordered Colby and I a shirt as well, only I didn't tell him then.  I waited until a couple of days before the pictures and told him that since we were all going to be there, we might as well take the family picture.  He grudgingly agreed, but then said "I don't have anything to wear".    I told him "not to worry, I ordered you a shirt too".  Then Colby knew what was going on.  I had planned for him to be a part of the type of picture he hates... the ones that everyone matches.  He wasn't very happy to say the least.  So, I didn't say a word when he started the Tool playlist (I HATE Tool), I had it coming.  




2 comments:

The one girl said...

Great pics. We haven't taken a family portrait in over 2 years. I would love to, but just never get around to it... I love, love, love that your daughter jazzed her t-shirt up with the necklaces! What a girl.

B-Mom said...

Those are great, and I love matching pictures!