Monday, February 2, 2009

January Goal Update- Final

#1- Went on "date" with Colby to Wal-Mart.  For a total of 2 dates this month...not too bad

#2- I will be able to meet my goal for debt reduction, barley though.  Our hospital didn't start it's normal 'busting at the seems' census until last week.  Extra shifts were limited.

#3-  I weighed myself on the 30th and had just met my 10lb goal loss....unfortunately today (after stuffing my face at work yesterday)  I am back up 2 lbs.  My blog and my rules...I met my goal in January so it counts!!!  Besides my 2 lbs is probably water weight from all the salty foods.  ...hey a girl can dream right?
I didn't meet my Jazzercise goal though : (  With Devon/me being sick and or my sleep deprivation, I only made 6 classes).  

.........I need to set my Feb goals, so tune in at a later date.

No comments: