Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I miss my Mac



I love my Mac. I never knew how unfriendly and painful it is to us a PC. That is until the wireless Internet in my house started having problems. I spent most of the day yesterday talking to IT people at Time Warner to help me out...it didn't work. The PC is hardwired to the Internet, but the Mac is a laptop, so it needs a wireless Internet. Needless to say, if I want to get on the Internet, I have to use the PC until this is fixed. I feel like I resorted back to dial up. I can't wait for Wednesday between the hours of 2-5 (translation...4:58pm) for it to be fixed. I guess you don't know what you have until it is temporarily out of order.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I agree with you totally. Macs are the best computers, hands down. I told Aaron that our next computer HAS to be a Mac even if one of us has to sell a kidney. PCs are such a pain. I've had my current PC for only a year and we're about to have to reformat it for the 2nd freakin' time. I hope your Mac is back in action soon!

Anonymous said...

I was a long-time PC user who switched in 2005. I'll never look back. Love, love, love my Mac!!!! I especially love the brand new MacBook Pros with the buttonless trackpad. Hands-down the best computer I've ever owned.