Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Jake is a Ladies Man...already

Today I babysat at Jazzercise.  Jake has several good friends there, he has known them for a couple of years now.  One of them is a girl named Carmen.  Carmen is a cute little blond haired, blue eyed tomboy who likes to dress up and be girly sometimes (a girl after my own heart).  Today, I glanced down at Jake and Carmen, just in time to see Jake's first kiss.  Jake was watching the video that was playing, and Carmen gave him a kiss on the cheek.  He just looked at her all confused, then back to the video.  Then Carmen called his name, and when Jake turned his head, she kissed him on the lips.  He looked at her with a "what just happened" look on his face and wiped it away.  What a heart breaker...ladies everywhere beware

2 comments:

B-Mom said...

That is precious!! I hope I get to witness my little boy's first innocent little kiss! Jake responded in true manly fashion. :)

Leslie said...

Oh, I LOVE this story. So cute!You know, Carmen pretty well has her pick of the boys at Jazzercise too. She must have been impressed by the size of Jake's Toy Story toys.