Monday, January 4, 2010

The catch up blog

I have been a slacking on my blog lately. I do however have a few things to share, so I might as well just get caught up....here goes.

Devon has been climbing on the table lately, I know he shouldn't, but he looks so cute up there. Today he was dancing to the music on his laptop, and dancing along while I was uploading these pictures from our camera...
Jake has learned that the dog leash is a versatile tool, it can be used for both toys and to keep your baby brother just where you want him....today he was trying to coax Devon over to him, to hook him up. He told Devon "Hey Devon....come over here, it's me in the glasses"
Colby and Jake had a ton of fun playing in the snow in our yard last week. They made a cowboy snowman, and sledded down our uneven yard...

While Devon looked on..
Devon has been in the phase that he wants to use spoons, forks and eat off of plates...
unfortunately he hasn't gotten down the correct usage for them, but he looks cute in the process.