Sunday, April 12, 2009

Here I am to worship

Happy Easter!... I worked today, as I will for several more Easters.  On my way in today I saw the most amazing sunrise.  I know what your thinking...sun, there was sun today?  Yep, only for the sunrise though.  It was an amazing bleed of colors from a deep crimson to a bright orange.  The sun reflected on the clouds that were moving in and it light up the sky.  It was as if God was reminding me that today was the celebration of his Resurrection.  I sometimes, ok often, feel as though I am missing out on my weekly worship.  I work EVERY weekend and have missed out on going to church for almost 3 years now.  As I listened to my ipod, the song 'Here I am to Worship' by Sonicflood came on...."here I am to worship, here I am to bow down, here I am to say that your my God.  Your altogether lovely, altogether worthy, altogether wonderful to me."  I realized that I was having my very own worship session right there on the way to work.  I know it sounds silly, but it made me feel better going to work, knowing that I wasn't missing out.  
I am going to make a worship play list, so that I will have the opportunity to worship anytime!

No comments: