Friday, March 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Victoria

Dear Victoria-  Happy Birthday, today you are 14!  Yikes!  It seems like just yesterday on a day like today (cold, cloudy, and rainy) , you arrived.  You were born at 2323 (11:23pm) on Oscar night (Forest Gump won best pic that year), but I got to take home the best trophy.  You had dark wavy hair and blue eyes (much like Devon). I remember the first time I ever saw you, I couldn't believe you were mine.  

We have gotten to see you grow over the years.  One thing remains, you are still the same little girl at heart.  
You still love to be loved and pampered.  You still love your girly accessories.
And you still have an adventurous streak as well.
And of course, you are even more beautiful today!  I am so proud to be your mom.  I love you Victoria...Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Cori said...

I cannot believe she is 14. I cannot believe that we are old either. :)
She is so beautiful, as are the boys. You and Colby are very blessed.

Much love,
C.