Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Hooter Hider is here!

Yeah! It is finally here! The one thing that I wanted as opposed to needed for Devon.  A Hooter Hider.  It is a ultra cool nursing cover (no more sitting in the bathroom in public to breastfeed).  I can also use it as a lightweight blanket, or as a sunshade over the car seat.  
Cherie, this means that you can be in the same room as me and not get the Willy's when I feed Devon. 
I realize that I am a little too excited to get this, but hey I have already admitted to being a dork. Plus, it is the only thing left that I needed to take with me to the hospital.  Now I am ready...Devon are you listening?  Anytime now, anytime.

P.S.  Why does God have to make our faces get fat during pregnancy?  Isn't the rest of my body plenty enough?

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Cute! And it matches your bedroom too. Sweet.

B-Mom said...

I think those are the coolest things EVER! I have spent many a times in the bathroom, boob out, baby on my lap... not fun!

Cherie D said...

I can handle the boobs, it's that ginormus (SP) belly!!! Ewwww!