Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Buttons

Devon knows just how to push Jake's buttons. Devon has the sense of humor of a 30 year old man. He is kind of warped that way. He thinks it is funny to see Jake freak out...so he induces it sometimes. Here are a couple of examples:

Yesterday after Jake got home from school, Devon was still asleep. Jake went up to their room to wake him up (I asked him too).
Jake: "Devon...time to wake up buddy"
Devon: "I frew your Cars 2 lightening away"
Jake (freaking out, runs downstairs): "Mom!!!! Mom!!! Devon threw away my Cars 2 Lightening...we gotta dig through the trash now!
Devon (walking happily downstairs): "Hi mom! I'm awake! can I have a nack?"


P.S. Cars 2 lightening has been found...not in the trash, but in the Bat mobile

This morning Jake was looking for the hat for his Woody doll.

Jake: "Devon, where is my Woody's hat?" "What did you do with it?"
Devon: (yells) "I frew it downstairs!" (as he smirks, and sits calmly on the couch)
Jake (freaking out again): "mom! Devon threw my Woody's hat downstairs, we gotta go get it!"


No worries Woody's hat has been found...under the stove.

These little things make me laugh...and worry what trouble the years ahead will bring :)

No comments: