Friday, February 19, 2010

Balloons to the rescue!

I don't know about your kids, but mine love balloons! They just love to beat the heck out of them.  Sometimes the best form of entertainment is the cheapest! (Those balloons were given to me at MOPS last week).  Having praised the balloons, they are also a double edge sword!  The boys bang them and bang them, then freak out when they float to the ceiling.  Some of the biggest whining from both boys came from those balloons.  So I decided to save them for the perfect time...like tonight, when the boys were both fighting with each other over some of Jake's new color changer cars.....I whipped out the balloons, and fight was over, bonding over balloons started.  I love it when a plan comes together.....

Oh, P.S.  Yes, Jake does wear that shirt all the time....it is a battle that I refuse to fight.

No comments: