Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Attack of the fire hose

Look at this face..... does this look like a face that would be anything but a challenge? He is the most funny, crazy, unpredictable little guy I know. I never know what to expect with him. This causes both rage and extreme joy.

Tonight we were getting Jake ready for bed. PJ's on- check, teeth brushed- check. Now it is time to go potty. Jake has recently started standing up to pee, and doing very well at it. Tonight however....he aimed A LOT too high. I mean we are talking the back of the lid to the top of the toilet. When Colby and I both saw this, we shouted at him to "aim, at the water". What did this little angel face decide to do I ask you? You guessed it...just let go. Have you ever seen a fire hose get turned on and the pressure swings it around the room at random locations? Yep this is how it went down. The toilet, Jake, my hands, the floor all soaked in pee. I do think that he got a few drops in the toilet though. What does he say in response? "He-He. I peed on the toilet."
At least he is never dull.

1 comment:

B-Mom said...

Gotta love little boys! Booker likes to do the "sprinkler" outside...