Friday, July 17, 2009

Oh, it's just an old Van injury

I previously posted about P90X.  Colby and I have been doing it for a few weeks.  That is until this week. Well, we did do 1 night.  I don't plan on stopping, I just need to heal first.  Ya see last week I did my yoga DVD one night and think I may have stretched farther than I should have.  The next day I sustained an injury to my Left hip while getting out of the van.  Yep, you read right.  While getting out of the van, I pulled a muscle and pinched  nerve.  Ok, I was holding Devon in one arm and trying to get out from the back row while reaching for my purse and trying to slide the door open at the same time.  Still this shouldn't be the cause of an injury.  I remember when I was in high school joking that if I had to break a hip, I wanted it to be because I was kicking my panties off.  (this was actually an injury that a friends grandmother received).  I know I didn't break it, but I am officially not as young as my brain thinks I am. (my brain thinks I am still in my early 20's by the way)

No comments: