Friday, July 10, 2009

Jake is a rock star

Jake loves to sing and play his guitar.  He loves all different types of songs, and makes a lot up himself.  Recently Colby and I started to listen to more of Michael Jackson again. He may have been a sad man that as a mom I would never let my kids around, but he made some great music.  Anyway, MJ's videos were on a lot lately and Jake was very intrigued.  1- he LOVES ''Beat it". 2-he is very interested in "why are there 2 Michael Jackson's" (dark skin and light skin), 3- "why did he have a bad heart" "cant we just put a new one in him" and "what color do you think his heart is?"  
As a result of his intrigue I overheard him telling some kids at Jazzercise this week. "hey, did you know Michael Jackson died? His heart stopped working, do you know 'beat it' ?"  to which one of the kids responded in a confused face "My friend Jackson didn't die"........I feel old, but very entertained

No comments: