Monday, October 19, 2015

Momma's gotta brand new game

I've started blogging again.  That's right, I said it. I am blogging again.  This time it is about my journey with my gastric sleeve surgery. It may not be the blog for you.  After all it is about my weight loss from surgery.  But...you may know someone who has been thinking about this surgery (even if they haven't talked to you about it).  I mainly started blogging as a journal of sorts. I have had some friends who have gone before me in this surgery and I have asked them TONS of questions. Most of them gave me what they could remember. It was immensely helpful. I am just putting down in my blog what is going on as it is happening. I hope I can be even more helpful, as well as use this as a tool to see how far I have come when I get stuck in a plateau.  I don't expect this to be a go to blog for everyone. So, if you know of anyone interested in this surgery and they want some answers to their questions without judgement send them to http://smellslikesleevespirit.blogspot.com

No comments: