Monday, July 28, 2008

Ok, here goes...

Well, here is my family.  Aren't we cute?  Sure we have our dysfunction, but we try like everyone else to sweep that under the table.  This has been a crazy year...thus my need to let it all out.  I have a new baby on the way, my 13 year old daughter has left us for a life of whatever she wants, and my 3 year old still won't poop in the potty (just pee's). Don't get me wrong, I love our life, if it were different it wouldn't be ours. We have discovered the error of our financial ways and learned that Dave Ramsey is a very smart man.  We are taking his advice to become debt free and build wealth.  This is very exciting to us, as well as scary, you will notice this as I go along. So if you see a trend in my being excited over saving $11 at Wal-Mart by searching for coupons, just laugh and know that yes, sadly this is exciting to me.  We have also taken a great interest in the Presidental race this year...We LOVE Obama!!  If you don't that is ok, everyone is entitled to their own point of view.  However,  we are right and Obama is the best...and he is NOT Muslim.  I love Snopes.com because you can check out the facts behind all of those emails that people blindly forward to you, so use it!    Well, now that I am done rambling, in the future my posts will be narrowed to a specific point. At least I hope so. 

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh I'm so glad you have a blog! I ask Sis about you all the time. How are you feeling and when are you due exactly? I'm so excited for you guys!

Joleene said...

I feel fine...just tired from chasing Jake. Ah, who am I kidding? I'd be tired even if he wasn't running around : ) . I am due October 19th. It is getting closer and closer.

I love reading your blog as well. Now that I have signed up, I am going to start commenting....