Thursday, November 12, 2009

My little Gentleman

Just last night at the dinner table, we heard Jake mention that he had a girlfriend. He told us "I like Brynn, she is my girlfriend" and that was it. This morning when I dropped him off at preschool, I saw a very cute little girl waiting at the door. "Hi, Jake..." she said kind of sing songy and very apparent that she liked him. "hey Brynn" Jake replies with an upwards nod of his head as if to say "...'sup", he then walked past her. I got a kick out of this, and decided to share it with Brynn's mom after preschool. Brynn's mom informed me that they hear all about Jake at their house, and that just last week she saw him put away her backpack and jacket for her. Apparently he told her "Brynn is my girlfriend". How sweet! I just love that even at 4 he already knows that the best way to show someone you care about them is to treat them well. My little guy is such a gentleman!

No comments: